Monday, February 16, 2009

Japanese Women

Akala ko puro mga sexy at magaganda mga babae dito sa Japan.

Last night I went to Ueno and Aki to buy some pasalubong stuffs before I go back to Pinas this Friday. I was all alone and went out at around 06:00 PM JST. The moment I went out of my apartment building, a fat Japanese girl passed by the front window which is across the street. She was noticeably fat and seldom do I see fat Jap girls. She was the first count.

I went to dine at my favorite Thai restaurant where my friend Angel (a Thai waitress) was working. She greeted me with that welcoming "Sawasdee Kha" and felt the Thai hospitality once more. I was alone eating my all-time favorite Phad Kaprao Moo and three tables away from me was a fat Haponesa with blond hair. She was I think twice as big as me. She may be fat but she dresses up nicely. That was count number 2.

It was then that I realize that perhaps this was my "See a fat Japanese Lady Day" when I saw the bulging thighs of this Japanese high school student as I was riding the train. You might have seen in anime's or movies how a common Japanese high school uniform for girls looks like, and it looks the exact way of how I saw this girl. Long black socks and very short skirts. The only unusual was the bulge on her legs. She was fat girl number 3.

The fatest so far that I have seen was when I was in Yodobashi to buy those toy cars. She was 5 ft tall and 4 times my size. Wow! She was wearing this very thick clothes and by the sight of her, she looks like she's suffocating and going to explode. She walk passed me and I could smell a bit of her perspiration. Hehehe... excuse me. She's the 4th count.

And the incidents go on and on and on. I lost my counting but I swear that was the most unusual of my days here in Japan. Maybe that was unusual because I mostly see beautiful Japanese girls every day.

No comments: